School Affiliation No: 2132884
Admission Process 2019-20
- For admission to Nursery, A child should be at least 3 years old as on 31 st March, 2020.
- The child should be born between Ist April 2016 and 31 st March 2017.
- For Admission to Prep, A child should be born btw 1 st April 15 to 31 st March 2016.
- The admission to higher classes is done on the basis of vacancies, in a particular class and
the child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to
- Admission to Pre-primary/Nursery and Preparatory is alloted on the basis of interaction with the child and the parents
- The admission to class 1 onwards is done on the basis of an Eligibility Test followed by Interaction. The child should have passed the previous class from a recognized school affiliated to CBSE.
Documents to be submitted at the time of registration
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of category (if applicable)
- Report card of the previous class
- ID and Address proof of the mother/father
- Passport size photo of Mother, Father and Child(3 each)
- All Parents who have registered their children will be informed about the date of the interaction via telephone, sms or email.
- The time duration of the admission test is 2 hours.
- The parents of the selected students shall be intimated to complete the admission process.
- Admission can be done on all working days between 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- The list of the selected students will be uploaded on the School's Website.
- The parents have to duly fill in the Admission Form and submit it to the Accounts Office for the final admission process to be completed.
Essential documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (class II onwards)
- Medical Fitness and Blood Group Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Report card of the previous school
- Photocopy of the AADHAR Card of student, Mother and father.
- Passport photographs each of student, mother and father.